Born 12-08-1977, Belgian.
– HBO5 (A2) – electricity, PTI-Kortrijk
– Master in Art History, UGent
– Postgraduate Product Design, KULeuven Kulak
– compositing, Shake, Dixit Media
Relevant work expercience:
– Digital artist, DeJonghe Film Postproduction
color grading, restoration, fx and digital postproduction on all genres with international clients
– Freelance, self-employed
clients include: VRT/Canvas and Ketnet, Chemisch Circus, Sonhouse, dartgnan, Foodpairing, different museums
kind of work: broad range of work from commercial production, short films, TV production, to cinema spots, VR-experiences for musea and animation.
skills: camerawork, editing, compositing, 3D modelling, texturing and sculpting, VR and 360 workflow, drawing, photography.
software: Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, Resolve, Modo, Nuke, Mari, Zbrush